At Datto, employee satisfaction is a priority. Datto knows what it means to make work fun and enjoyable by offering some outstanding perks. Here’s a quick idea of some of the features.
- Datto has free lunch Fridays for employees (Datto has served approximately 48,381 free lunches since 2007).
- At Datto, almost every employee has a Nerf gun. Not only have we hosted Nerf wars, but don’t be surprised to see a stray nerf dart fly by on a daily basis.
- Need a snack? Our kitchens are fully stocked with quick bites like fruit, chips, granola bars and various other options.
- Having a long day and need a quick power nap? You’re in luck. We have sleeping pods in our Norwalk office. With tech support working around the clock, having a comfortable place to relax is a priority.
- Maybe you need to blow off some steam, or just have some quick fun. With options like a classic arcade system, shuffleboard, Xbox and Playstation, you have plenty of options to get your game on.
- Channel your inner Don Draper and enjoy a glass of whiskey (at the end of the day of course) in our secret whiskey room located in our Boston office.
- Want to show off your athletic skills? Datto has several intramural teams such as soccer and ice hockey that play on a weekly basis, as well as our annual flag football tournament before Thanksgiving.
- For the adventuresome types, Datto organizes trips throughout the year from whitewater rafting to paintball and an upcoming midnight showing of Star Wars.
- The obligatory holiday and summer parties seem SO much better at Datto where you can get into the spirit of the season while also petting a stingray (Datto has hosted a holiday party at the Norwalk aquarium).
If this sounds like your kind of atmosphere, check out our careers page for our current job opportunities.